Serves:2 Total time:30 minutes
Minimal ingredient, gluten free, vegan waffles perfect for your weekend breakfast! Not only are these gluten free and vegan, but they are also packed with amazing hemp protein, the perfect superfood!
¾ cup soy milk
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ cup hemp protein powder
¾-1 cup of gluten free flour of your choice
1 tsp baking powder
Coconut yoghurt (optional)
1. Combine the soy milk, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
2. Add dry ingredients to a large bowl and make sure they are thoroughly mixed through.
3. Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine.
4. Cook in your waffle iron on high until crispy and delicious!
5. Top with coconut yoghurt, fresh fruit and maple syrup, through the coconut yoghurt is optional I would highly recommend it!
Check out Plant Culture’s website for more info on hemp and many more recipes 🙌🏽🌿