Wow today has been a complete write off thanks to last night. Thought I better sort out a blog post since I haven’t in a while..
These super decadent little treats will satisfy your sweet tooth in a matter of seconds. Although I have made them together you can actually have both parts on their own.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse:
Usually I actually freestyle this recipe so chuck these ingredients in and if you want it more chocolately add some more cacao or sweeter, add some more agave.
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup agave syrup (or maple)
1/4 cup Cacao powder
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the maple syrup, peanut butter and coconut oil over medium heat. If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and while continuing to stir constantly, boil for about 2 minutes. It should have thickened a bit. Stir in the vanilla until well combined.
- Poor the mixture evenly into the muffin tin and freeze.
- While this is setting add the ingredients of the chocolate mousse to a blender, until well combined and you cant see any of the green avocado.
- If you wanted to have the mousse as a dessert on its own just put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to cool before serving.
- Once the peanut butter fudge has set pour the chocolate mousse on top and decorate how you like. And chuck them back in the freezer to let the mousse set!
These are both super simple recipes and because they are both so rich you honestly dont need much at all!
Hope you have a good week,