These tarts are insanely good and no animals harmed to make them! Super easy ingredients, and straight forward recipe as well!
You will need
1 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of cashews
1 1/4 cups of dates
3 Tbsp Cacao powder
1 1/2 cups of cashews (soaked for 1 1/2 hours)
3/4 cup of almond milk
1/4 cup of maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
1/3 cup coconut oil
Fresh berries, kiwifruit, and passionfruit pulp
- To prepare the base, blend the nuts in a food processor, but leave them with a bit of texture.
- Add the dates and blend till till well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse a few times.
- Line the tart pans with plastic wrap, or grease with coconut oil and press the mixture firmly into the pans. Depending on the size of your tart pans will change how many tarts you will make/ how much mixture is left over.
- Place tarts in the freezer while you make the cream filling.
- For the cream filling, drain the soaked cashews.
- Place all cream filling ingredients into a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour in the tarts bases and top with anything you want!
So yummy, enjoy!